1999 Convertible Z28 Car Show Winner...video link. - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Classifieds > Vehicle Classifieds

Join Camaro Zone Today

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 05-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

1999 Convertible Z28 Car Show Winner...video link.

1999 Z28 Convertible. 5.7l 350 LS1, Auto Trans, Factory RS body kit, Power Top, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seat, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Pioneer AM/FM CD player with removable faceplate and remote. This Z28 has been lowered 1.5 inches to give it a more aggressive look with the 18Ē C6 Corvette style wheels. The brakes were upgraded with custom made rotors that have slotted Zís between two drilled rows and painted calipers. The exhaust was upgraded to SLP. The engine compartment is especially clean with various polished covers including custom battery cover. The factory Z28 emblems were replaced with metal emblems that resemble the Z06 emblems. The factory nose emblem was also replaced with a polished custom Z28 emblem. A Hypertech Power Programmer III comes with this Z28. There are just over 93000 miles on the car. Won first place in itís class at the 2007 Low Rider Magazine car show. This car runs, drives and looks awesome! It turns heads everywhere. Here is a little video I made of the car. YouTube - 1999 Z28 Convertible Camaro For Sale 5 Asking $11,500. Call Jim at 360-521-5052 if interested. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00132.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	1104  

Last edited by mastacos; 05-21-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Posting rotors
mastacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
Always Watching...
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Send a message via AIM to Superman
Can you post a close up pic showing the custom rotors. They sound really cool. You do them yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96FBird View Post
... and for that Superman wins the internets
Superman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #3

Looks good man
*FOR SALE* 1994 Firebird Formula, LT1 (Just re-built), A4, 30 over bore, LT4 Intake, EV6 Injectors, NGK TR55 plugs, 8.5 MSD plug wires, Accel 300+ Ignition Sysytem, AFR 190cc Heads, CraneCam 1.6 rr's, Diamond 4 Relief Pistons, CraneCam Hyd roller cam/lifters, Edelbrock TES Headers, Hollowed CAT, Fluidyne Alum Racing radiator, Granatelli front/rear sway bar, frame connectors, Adjustable torque arm bar. *FOR SALE*
theformula94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
drop top
Feedback Score: 12 reviews

Garage
nice!

F-Body of The Month September 2008
fbodyrs96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
Can you post a close up pic showing the custom rotors. They sound really cool. You do them yourself?
I wished I had that talent. Bought them from a company called TriNet. Thought the Z theme would work well. I get a ton of compliments on them.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:37 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman View Post
you see the pic of the rotors?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacos View Post
1999 Z28 Convertible. 5.7l 350 LS1, Auto Trans, Factory RS body kit, Power Top, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Seat, Cruise Control, Tilt Steering, Pioneer AM/FM CD player with removable faceplate and remote. This Z28 has been lowered 1.5 inches to give it a more aggressive look with the 18Ē C6 Corvette style wheels. The brakes were upgraded with custom made rotors that have slotted Zís between two drilled rows and painted calipers. The exhaust was upgraded to SLP. The engine compartment is especially clean with various polished covers including custom battery cover. The factory Z28 emblems were replaced with metal emblems that resemble the Z06 emblems. The factory nose emblem was also replaced with a polished custom Z28 emblem. A Hypertech Power Programmer III comes with this Z28. There are just over 93000 miles on the car. Won first place in itís class at the 2007 Low Rider Magazine car show. This car runs, drives and looks awesome! It turns heads everywhere. Here is a little video I made of the car. YouTube - 1999 Z28 Convertible Camaro For Sale 5 Asking $11,500. Call Jim at 360-521-5052 if interested. Thanks for looking.
Just lowered the price to $9,900. Really need to sell to finish my 70 Camaro.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:02 PM   #8
Always Watching...
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

Send a message via AIM to Superman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacos View Post
you see the pic of the rotors?
Yes I did. Looks really cool! Makes me wish I could get something custom put on my rotors. It's definitely not something you see every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96FBird View Post
... and for that Superman wins the internets
Superman is online now   Reply With Quote