Camaro Zone Forums banner

My 85 z28 Build

13K views 126 replies 21 participants last post by  HotRodd 
#1 ·
Hey just thought I'd make a build for my car. Just wanna keep track of how my car is going and for others to see. Any advince and opinions welcome! And when I got the car, a bunch of people told me not to waste my money on in and junk it. I paid $700 for it. Let me know what you think. Ignore the multiple pic post, I can't seperate it on my phone haha.

This is when I first looked at the car, bought it this way.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Then two weeks ago, with all the body work. Few months between this and when it got hit. Then I did all the carpet last night. And the engine has been cleaned a lot.

Attachments

#4 ·
Man I love the car. A lot of people may say just give up on it, but it is an F-Body and all of them should be saved. :rock: I give you props for not letting that one go. It is looking real good and I say keep going forward with everything you plan to do and keep us updated.

#5 ·
Sdk09x said:
Man I love the car. A lot of people may say just give up on it, but it is an F-Body and all of them should be saved. :rock: I give you props for not letting that one go. It is looking real good and I say keep going forward with everything you plan to do and keep us updated.
I agree. 3rd gens when taken care of are gorgeous.

#6 ·
Did you do the body work? I might need some done on the 78 and I'll give you pizza and beer for some assistance.

Also did I say "some"? I mean a "shit ton"

#10 ·
redbird98 said:
what are you planning on doing with it? returning it to its original condition or having fun with it? either way looks good and keep updating:rock:
Thanks, and def gonna be having fun with it. The 305 has to come out tho. Its decent right now, but not enough

#15 ·
Awesome, looks like you've kept another fbody out of the junk yard, props, and good work, keep us posted. :rock:

#16 ·
Well finally finished all my body work. Got my new fenders on, sanded and primered the car. Looks pretty good imo.

Attachments

#17 ·
Looks great man! When you paint it what color are you wanting?

#21 ·
Thanks man, she does pretty damn good. Hung with a SSR at his door the whole time with my friend in the car, off the line to 80 when we had to stop. Prob cause its light with a decent amount of power. I have no back seats, no insulation, and no spare tire, or jack. Just an empty trunk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.