camaro instrument cluster swap - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Tech Forums > 4th Gen (1993-97) Camaro and Firebird Tech

Join Camaro Zone Today

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 07-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

camaro instrument cluster swap

alright basically i'm thinking out loud, essentially i am planning to build a lamborghini murcielago replica out of a 93-02 camaro (haven't got the car yet) CAR KIT INC. Fiberglass Supercar Replica Kits <the link to the kit and as i'm building the car inside n out in my mind i get to the butt ugly dash and analog instrument cluster in the camaro. Basically i want to go in and custom build a fiberglass dash in more of a lamborghini style with fiberglass and chunks of the original dash which isn't a problem just time consuming but what is a problem is the cluster i hate the clusters in older cars and i would love something virtual like you see in certain new cars so my question is what would it take to swap in, say purely for example, the virtual tach and speedometer from the 2010 civic. What kind of calibrations or electrical work would it take to do this? If at all possible?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jf_08civicmugen_InstrumentPanel.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	18835  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On