i need help with a part!! - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Tech Forums > 4th Gen (1993-97) Camaro and Firebird Tech

Join Camaro Zone Today

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-27-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Talking i need help with a part!!

recently my driver side window stopped meeting the rubber seal, so today i took the panel off couldnt figure it out to save my life.. seems like the window goes up to straight and doesnt make the curve towards the seal im out of ideas, anyone have a clue?!? manual window by the way. also i need a part, cant seem to find it. its the inner cover on my door that holds the mirror adjuster, also manual. i dont know the part number, what to call it and i cant find it anywhere. thanks!!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is this part!!! jspizzo89 V6 Camaro and Firebird Tech 7 04-25-2012 05:07 PM
New part for my SS Ercmann 4th Gen (1998-02) Camaro and Firebird Tech 4 11-28-2011 05:25 PM
Leaking part, not sure what the part is, need help johnnyboy100 3rd Gen (1982-92) Camaro and Firebird Tech 4 11-10-2011 05:12 AM
Need name or part # for this mystery part... psycho78 V6 Camaro and Firebird Tech 1 09-21-2010 09:59 PM
What part is this? leokazoc V6 Camaro and Firebird Tech 13 08-24-2009 05:42 AM