Camaro Zone Forums banner

Speakers for my 95 camaro

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Lt1Batman 
#1 ·
Im not sure if this is the right area for this but im looking to change my speakers front and rear in my 95 Camaro and i was wondering what size would work for a direct bolt in. Also any input on type would help.
Thanks to all

Sent from my iPhone using Camaro Zone

#8 ·
Ok im looking at pioneer any thoughts?

I have pioneer all around. Head into front rears amp and sub. I have always liked pioneer I think they sound good in the car.

Yea sounds like what i wanna use, you have a list of what you used Jon20?

Everyone has their favorite Brand of things, including speakers. My Favorite is Polk Audio. Pioneer is a great budget choice. And yes, I will Agree, they do sound pretty good for their price.

Door speakers:

6.5" components, "A" Series, TS-A1605c

TS-A1605C - 6-1/2" Component Speaker Package (6-3/4" Compatible) | Pioneer Electronics USA

Sail Panel Speakers:
6.5" Coaxial Speakers, TS-A1675R

TS-A1675R - 6-1/2" 3-Way Speaker | Pioneer Electronics USA

If you choose to install some in the hatch area:

4" Coaxial: TS-A1072R

TS-A1072R - 4" 3-Way Speaker | Pioneer Electronics USA

You can get these (or the like) on eBay. Unfortunately I am not ready to sell these, yet... So, in the mean time I will have to recommend buying on eBay or maybe locally if you can get them for a good price.

Pioneer has other Lines of speakers, (better quality, for more $$)....... as do other Brands... If you are set on Pioneer, those above are my recommendations for a budget set.

#13 ·
Budget kinda i would rather spend the extra $ on redoing the interior and HP upgrades. Just looking for something that will give no prob fitting. And the tweeters i was going to put in the A pilers the guy who first owned it had RockFord fosgates inther

#14 ·
i dont have a monsoon. So i went infinity reference 2 way coaxial in front doors and infinity reference components for rear. woofer in sails tweets in hatch tweeter spots ( bought the panels ) and mounted them there. honestly it sounds amazing! i though the spread of woofer n tweeter would be an issue but nope. cost me 155 from amazon for both sets. 2 day prime shipping

#16 ·
I have a pioneer double din app radio head unit. 6.5/6.75 pioneer 3way speakers for the front and rear and a 10" 1100 watt max sub with a 480 watt amp.

Not bad. Pioneer let me down too many times so i refuse their products for home and mobile use. plus app radio ( the nice one ) if not the knock off is ok. the knock offs they make to use "apps" they made via phone is crap. the true app radio models are good. i have a kenwood excelon that mirrors my phone via hdmi and controls it as input device.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.