Camaro Zone Forums banner

Question about SS camaros

15K views 196 replies 18 participants last post by  sharkbait54 
#1 ·
I'm looking to maybe purchase a SS camaro it's really nice but I have a few questions. First of all it's clothe interior I thought they were all leather? Second the little badge by the stereo reads "Camaro" shouldn't it read "Camaro SS"?

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#113 ·
#112 · (Edited)
When I bought my WS.6 it had a dash cover. Sold it....although it may have just been a cheap one. Looked terrible.

As for headlights, better off without the covers and getting the ones mentioned. Covers always looked out of place to me, messing with the lines of the car.

#132 ·
Man....I really do not like those covers. Your car though, but I would never do it unless I had to cover up a busted area on the dash.

#134 ·
I understand the protection part. If it is sitting outside all the time, I get it.
I just don't care for the look of them. Personal opinion deal is all. I sold off the one that came with my WS.6 and it was a custom embroidered piece. Just felt out of place....looked funny.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.