Camaro Zone Forums banner

Question about SS camaros

15K views 196 replies 18 participants last post by  sharkbait54 
#1 ·
I'm looking to maybe purchase a SS camaro it's really nice but I have a few questions. First of all it's clothe interior I thought they were all leather? Second the little badge by the stereo reads "Camaro" shouldn't it read "Camaro SS"?

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#138 ·
On Camaro's I prefer a 3.5" single slash tip. Very boring, but to me it is just right without the rear having exhaust "area" that the exhaust exits....

#146 ·
I have and it didnt work. I will keep looking and figure it out. I appreciate your help.

#150 ·
My z28 honks twice to lock. The bird used to chirp 4 times when locked. I changed the door latch in the bird because it wouldnt turn off the radio when you opened the door. Now it honks once i think.

#161 ·
Flashing isn't a random miss....it is a consistent miss.
Something effecting emissions.

Get the code pulled before taking it anywhere.....

#169 ·
They are fine for daily driving for both autos and manuals. But while they are an upgrade over 3.23s, it is by no means a night and day difference. The improvements in acceleration will be minimal.

#171 ·
Just remember that when you change the gear ratio that the spedometer and odometer will be off unless you get the PCM flashed to the new gears. For that reason, I personally wouldn't bother with the 3.42s unless it is little or no more money to go with the upgrade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.