Camaro Zone Forums banner

new to here and camaros

2K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Meatwad 
#1 ·
Just got my first camaro at age 31 and yes its a v6 but i will tell you this compared to the v6 mustangs ive owned this thing has more zip than those things ever had im in love for sure

#3 ·
Welcome to The Zone !!!

In-Love with a v6? I would imagine you be "sprung" over a V8 :-D haha.... It's never too late for a camaro. I've always been a Corvette fan, when I got my first camaro (92 v6 in 98 ) I was hooked. Then wrecked it, then got my current 01 SS <---- this is a "keeper" ... Again, welcome. This site is full of info and members here are great! Well, most of them anyway ;-) LOL

#5 ·
Welcome

#27 ·
Not unless they are HEAVILY modified to the point where they lose reliability. They barely weigh less. To the point where it isn't noticeable. The 3.8 and LS1 are almost similar weights since the LS1 is aluminum.

#31 ·
HotRoddCamaro said:
Not here, we'll wake your a$$ up! Lol. Hey as long as you don't go rice on us, or pretend a 3.4L can have 500 hp cheap and reliable. We've had them.
Haha! Wonder were I've seen that at before! :lol:

99camarogirl said:
What he said a few of us on here have v6's. They're not a v8, but yes they're fun to drive. Just don't get all cocky about ur v6 and don't ls1 swap it everyone does that anymore.
Fixed. Sort of.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.