Camaro Zone Forums banner

Exhaust tips

2K views 23 replies 5 participants last post by  Ercmann 
#1 ·
Okay so I was just peacefully driving around when out of nowhere one of my exhaust tips just came right off. I was on the highway and there was no way to go get it. So Im wondering if anyone here knows where I can get and exhaust tip like mine or something similar. Ive been looking on ebay and I cant seem to find a right one. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Camaro Zone mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
I wasn't going to say anything, but since you're in the arguing/disbeliving mood, I'm going to add my view. It clearly looks like a Hooker catback. It's not stock. The muffler is rusting, and probably should be replaced, but it might be save-able with some good high temp paint if it isn't leaking.

#16 ·
Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. But thing is with everything going on right now, I dont have money for a new exhaust, and I really like the sound of this one, so until its a necessity or if I randomly find some money I would rather not start changing the exhaust.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Camaro Zone mobile app

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here are a few more pictures of the exhaust tips I got, which are the same ones I posted before. These are the exact same ones I had installed on my car, also pic's I took of them before install. They are very good quality and are pretty heavy. They ARE double walled too.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.