Camaro Zone Forums banner

Front end Conversion How To 93-97-> 98-02

45K views 35 replies 26 participants last post by  Ercmann 
#1 ·
#5 ·
but i want a camaro front end on my firebird wtf! lmao

#14 ·
#8 ·
You have a 97 TA that you're putting a 98-02 front end on right?

If so, the fog light housings are the same, but you will need new brackets. teh 93-97 brackets are too long. I think I actually have a set of 98-02 fog light brackets somewhere that I accidentally got from a salvage yard. I'd sell them to u if u wanted...

#11 ·
I agree 110% 93-96 camaros look better than the later ones
And the 98-02 trans ams look better than the 93-97 one IMO
I'm so F&$$&& pissed this guy on craigslist has a whole front end conversion ready to install for my TA wanted 900 for all , headlights, ram air hood, bumper, and fenders... But I didn't have 900$ so I asked him if he'd take 650$ dick face told me NO keep in mind a month earlier, so I emailed him back again last night to see if he'd budge, that co$&'sucker said he sold it all last week for 300$:mad: I almost wanna find him and throw him a beating to inches of his life :icon_twisted:

#21 ·
#25 ·
Thanks ... I know they look the same on the surface, just wasn't sure if there is anything underneath that my give me some problems.

Now I just have to determine if it will be easier to put that front end on my car, or put my engine/trans in that car ... but first, I gotta get that one here!

#26 ·
Taking off some bolts and panels and killing a few hours vs unbolting engine, trans, undoing the wiring and accessories, lifting it out of the car, dropping it in and aligning it into new car, rebolting it all in, spending hours and hours on the wiring etc... All this from a newer car to an older car...

Hmmm...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.