Camaro Zone Forums banner

Hambergler for Camaros

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  R6Biker 
#1 ·
So with all the hustle and bustle with Plasti Dip and the ability to try different appearance experiments. One in particular I was wanting to try for a long time but didn't want to paint. Lee suggested I post this "new" style on a thread and grab opinions and I thought it was a great idea, and thanks to Lee providing me with the photo below, I've decided to call it the Hambergler mod, pretty obvious why. Hamburglar + Berger = Hambergler. haha What do you all think?

Now before you all gripe about the masking, I just did this as a quick mock up and spray and if I wanted to seriously consider it again, I'd spend more time properly masking the lines. Plus there are different variations that can be done like leaving the twin posts pewter to leave some color in the midst of the black. I've grown to like it and I think I'll do it again, but better.

See less See more
#2 ·
i like it man!...are you going to keep the hood that way as well?..i think the hood looks awesome!

#7 ·
I'm on the fence, ha. I like it, and it's really unique. But idk if I would "permanently" do it to my car, cause I might get tired of it.

#9 ·
i was just looking at that car/\...for me, it was kinda hard to judge, the pic wasnt the best...but i thought it looked good with the blackbird stripes on the hood...

#13 ·
^ Don't care for either one :18:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.