Camaro Zone Forums banner

Official CZ Pet Pics

Tags
pets pics
44K views 478 replies 140 participants last post by  Mr. Wheeler 
#1 · (Edited)
Well... go ahead. :lol: post pics of your pets.

#6 ·
Heres my Cat

Thinking about getting a dog in the spring, since we've got a fenced in yard and everything. I have always wanted a Bull Terrier, but they're pretty hard to find around here. Other than that I'm looking at probably a German Sheppard or something along those lines.

#8 ·
Here is our Lab with my daughter. I had always heard of kids and pets having a bond but I had no idea it could be as strong as the one these 2 have. The dog wil be 5 next month and our daughter will be 3. We let the dog be a part of babysitting from the day we brought the baby home.

Attachments

#14 ·

The first 2 pics is little Miss Mollie, the second is Sadie, she also has a twin brother.

#18 ·
Yes, the brown is full blooded boxer, white one is mixed part boxer, blue tick, and part lab

#17 ·
Gorgeous Wimes! Yea shes awesome, pure hunter. Took her out to the fields to run and she was pointing, chasing out birds, and loves the squirrels in the back yard. She has a great blood line too, we might breed and she has blues in the blood line so im hoping she has one, even though they are no longer recognized by the AKC, I think they look amazing.

#23 ·
Here are my babies, they are pitbulls. My male Haze is a UKC/ADBA. He is a blue and probably the best dog I have ever had. Better than our hunting labs!! Also here is my Female a ADBA Red/Red Nose. She had her pupps in the pics so she is a lil short fat thing!!

#24 ·
My Dog named Rocket. Got him 2 months ago. He's a purebred Australian Kelpie. People stop all the time and ask what kind of dog he is because he has a really interesting color and shape.

He looks quite a bit like a mix of a Doberman and German Sheppard but he's smaller than them. Only about 45 pounds.

Kelpies are one of the premeire Cattle Dogs, and he's an amazing dog.

Not sure why, but he's freaked out by cameras so he puts his ears back and looks away. Tough to get a good shot of him.

#26 ·
My buddy Buster aka the Lion, I've had him since I was 10 years old. He's 13 years old now and he's still as smart as the day he was born. He's part Chow and part Lab. He's not a Beagle but he's been a great Deer Dog!

Dog Tire Wheel Carnivore Road surface

#27 ·
well i got 3 horses,3 dogs,35 Boar goats,2 birds, 1 Corn snake i think thats it? all i got on my comp right now is a goat picture lol
(thats a few of them when they were born)

Thats Jackpot, our brown goat, thats really rare to get them like that. we also got a goat we named DOG because well thats her personalty. im going to take her for a walk in town someday and scare the hell out of people:rock:

#28 ·
Here's some of mine. The black dog is my parents', the boxer is my old roommates, and the fawn is from our farm. We used to raise deer. I also had some racoons and a few foxes. The foxes were the best. I have some iguanas that I'll post up pics of some other time....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.