Camaro Zone Forums banner

Whose got guns?

63K views 811 replies 102 participants last post by  Mr. Wheeler 
#1 · (Edited)
Post them up!

I only have pictures of two of my guns at the moment. I had more but I sold some of them and I'm in the process of getting my collection back together again.

All I have right now is a Winchester 30-30, a Springfield XD45, and I'm in the process of buying a Yugoslavian SKS.

Springfield XD45, 5" tactical barrel and high cap 13 rd mags.

and the SKS I bought has a Tapco Stock and 20 round magazine. Also has bipod and scope

See less See more
#8 ·
What state are you in korndogg? I'm lucky here in oregon. I'm originally from Seattle WA and you can cc with no problems. then I moved to oregon and had to take a class for a cc here. they explained all of the places you can and can't carry which are the same as WA except for one, I can legally carry in bars here. Don't know why I would need to, but it surprised me none the less.

#14 ·
Yup IL and WI are the only ones without CC and IL doesn't even have open carry. And we have a high crime rate compared to other states. Connection? I think so. Anyways I've got a 12ga Rem 870, ruger .22 rimfire, and a pellet rifle that are mine. and a Glock 22 (.40 cal Full size) that will be mine when I turn 21. Dad's got like 10 guns. Some day I want to get a subcompact for CCW when I leave IL and want an AR-10 or AR-15 at some point.

#15 ·
soon as I get the money, I"m getting my ltc (IN doesn't distinguish between open and concealed for licensure) and a kal-tec 9mm. I might get that springfield that Korndogg's got too... just a thought..

#20 ·
We don't? Awesome.. I'll be looking into that into the future.

No guns in our household unfortunately but my Grandpa and Uncle have a ton, including an AK and an old paratrooper rifle.

#17 ·
I remember when those XD's first came out, they were dirt cheap. You can still get them for less than a glock. The bang for the buck is good with those. i never shot one yet though. My friend has a 40 cal. XD that I'll try out pretty soon.

I can't believe that there are states that still don't allow CC. Ya I get it, in a perfect world no one would need guns except for sport. We don't live in a perfect world though, and like Jetcrazy14 said, there seems to be a corallation between CC and lower state crime rates. Anyway, I'll quit crying now.

#18 ·
If I had something to shoot then I would have a gun, Canada has got laws about that.

#37 ·
Hear ya brutha.......thoze dang Americans get to have all the toys,,up here in Van,no matter what the situation,just talk of someone with a gun gets a shwack of bulls at the scene in minutes.Even for thoze with not so legitamately purchased firearms,ya gotta produce ur F.A.C to buy ammo.
Canadian gun laws suck....guns dont kill people,,people kill people.

#25 ·
Sidearm of choice is a Smith & Wesson SW99 in .40 cal (Smith's version of the Walther P99 which I will have some day!!). Also have a Remington model 597 .22 rifle left behind by the ex's son who didn't want to take it with them so I make use of it from time to time.

#26 ·

I have an XD45 and an open carry permit license. That's one nice thing about Minnesota, we don't even need to conceal our weapons. I WANT people to know what I have because I'll be the last guy anyone wants to test when they see I'm toting a 45 cal with extended magazines and hollow point rounds on my hip. I wear this on the bike, at the grocery store, you name it. I've got a shoulder holster, as well, but find it uncomfortable and annoying as all hell. Springfield is the way to go! I could rant for hours about why, but I won't. I'm buying a tactical mossberg 500 pistol grip pump with a breach tip this week :icon15:

#27 · (Edited)
Hm....In wisconsin you don't need an open carry permit. But you pretty much get hassled every time you do carry so its really not worth it right now because the cops get called then you have to explain to them that your just open carrying and all that bull. I love my XD45 though!

Oh and this is what the SKS has. (more detailed description)

m59/66
tapco 20 round mag
tapco stock
tapco t6 compliance
original stock/mag
sling
leapers 4-16x50 illuminating red/green mil-dot ao scope
trigger work
bipod

#29 ·
I'd take some pictures of my guns, but I don't feel like taking off my jacket :D I actually don't, but my stepdad is adament on getting one soon, but he's been facing opposition from my mom, who is finally caving in. He's former IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) and was a Sniper (no affiliation with my name, I had this name before I knew he was xD Makes me respect him a lot more though) and wants to get some Sniper rifle he saw in a Guns & Ammo magazine. A pistol too (Hopefully I can convince him to get a deagle, since it's from Israel :D though that gun is like a friggin mini cannon)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.