Camaro Zone Forums banner

Parting out 2001 camaro

For Sale 
7K views 65 replies 22 participants last post by  99Maro510 
#1 ·
Parting out my 2001camaro v6 automatic. Brand new alternator. Also have full set of original speakers . Seats have been removed but I do have a set of 3rd gen that I'm getting reapolstered. Have a magnaflow muffler , and catalytic converter removed for it as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Camaro Zone mobile app

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Want to say red superman I will double check and let you know

If they are red, can you snag a pic?
Would you be willing to separate from cluster/just sell the needles?
I'd be willing to send you my needles (nothing wrong, just Pontiac yellow) so you have a complete cluster to sell.

LMK.

#21 ·
What about coil packs and alternator?
Never know when I'd need them.

#24 ·
Ok here's a few things, rearend with brakes included, if too much to ship how about everything to convert my rear drum to disc. Also interested in the mirrors and rearview mirror. And finally the tranny mount. I'm interested in all the speakers still, but I'm not willing to pay much for them. Thanks!

#27 ·
Let me check out the condition zexgx . Mirrors no problem the rear end shipping would be high if your willing to pay shipping let me do some numbers and I'll text you with prices I still have your # somewhere in my phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.