Camaro Zone Forums banner

5% Lifetime Discount for ALL CZ Members

3K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Ercmann 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a Coupon Code Good for an Unlimited LIFETIME SITE-WIDE 5% OFF For ALL Camaro Zone Members. All YOU have to do is PM me asking me for it :)
This Coupon Code is good for ANY and ALL purchases from my website. Again, this is good for LIFE and is unlimited, use as much as you wish. Just enter the Coupon Code at checkout, the discount will be added.

Check out My Electrical System Big 3 Upgrade Kits
http://www.ercsaudio.com/#!car-audio-installation/cu72

I also sell 1/0ga and 4ga Car Stereo Power Cable by the foot (with ring terminals already crimped on the ends. Available In Red, Blue and Black.

#6 ·
i can vouch for him as a business man, as I've already done business with him. The big three kit is solid and really nice quality!

#7 ·
Happy to have you aboard as a Vendor!

Ercmann has been a member for a long time, I enjoy seeing our "own" people building businesses and I'm sure that everyone who works with him will be happy as all I've heard is good things.

#13 ·
Replacement Cables for your cars electrical system. The 4th Gen f-bodys got an 8ga Power+ from battery to alternator. Ground from Battery to engine block and ground from Engine block to vehicles frame. My big 3 upgrade kit replaces the factory 8ga cable with 1/0ga (zero) cable. The bigger cable in-turn allows the electrical current to flow better through your cars electrical (charging) system.... this is especially beneficial to high powered car audio system because of their high power (amperage) demands.

My kit consists of
1 - 1/0ga Red or Blue (your choice) 6' (power) cable with ring terminals
2 - 1/0ga 4' Black (grounds)
10 - 6" zip ties
10 - self tapping screws
10 - 1/2" R-type cable clamps
2 GM style battery terminals.
I personally attach (clamped with a 10,000lb hydraulic crimper) the ring terminals on each end of the cables, heat shrink wrapped same color as the cable, Black, blue of red

Here's a link to the Kit:
ErcsAudio | Electronics | Arkansas

#16 ·
What does the big 3 upgrade actually do?

#17 ·
Guess I should of read the post above lol

#19 ·
5% OFF Coupon Code Revealed!!

Remember................. 5% OFF everything at ErcsAudio.com!! Enter Coupon Code CZ5OFF4LIFE... this coupon code is good for everything at ErcsAudio.com. Site-wide! For Life!!

Need just 1 item? Not a problem, ErcsAudio has you covered!! Need a whole complete new system? Not a problem, ErcsAudio has you covered. 1 Item, multiple Items or a whole system, ErcsAudio Has you covered! Currently, we do not ship outside of the US. But, remember, FREE shipping on everything at ErcsAudio to the lower 48 US States!

Head Units, Single and Double DIN, (Pioneer, Kenwood and Kenwood eXcelon)
Speakers,
Subwoofers,
Amplifiers,
Amplifier Installation Kits... and More!

Check us out at ErcsAudio.com ........ If we do not have something you need or are looking for Listed on our site (items are being listed daily), just let me know what it is, chances are I CAN get it!! If I cannot get it, then I will offer something similar.
Current Brands are listed on our site. But, We are still working on getting Alpine, Infinity, JBL and Kicker.
Thanks, from
ErcsAudio.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.