Camaro Zone Forums banner

RockAuto Discount Code - Expires 01/25/2015

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  BK047 
#1 ·
5% Discount Code: 0A474746B7ED06
Expires: 01/25/2015

Please enter this code in the 'How Did You Hear about Us' box to receive discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Please note that orders using discount codes must be placed online and the discount code must be entered before an order is submitted to receive the discount. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto.com is an online auto parts store founded in Madison, Wisconsin in 1999 by the Taylor family. RockAuto.com ships thousands of auto parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers worldwide.

The RockAuto Parts Catalog catalog includes a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. The RockAuto catalog also contains a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! The RockAuto Parts Catalog catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

RockAuto.com prices are low every day! Order online at RockAuto Parts Catalog 24 hours a day. Parts are conveniently delivered to your door. Have parts questions that must be answered accurately? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call 1-608-661-1376. (Mon - Thur 6 to 10 / Fri 6 to 9 / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4 Central Standard Time).

See less See more
#2 ·
I've ordered from RockAuto many times and I'm always happy with the parts, process, and quick shipping. Keep up the good work.

For anyone on the fence about ordering from them, highly recommended.

#4 ·
I haven't had any problems with RockAuto.

Except last weekend I was told my by in-laws that they couldn't order some headlight housings. I tried on their iPad, and RockAuto's mobile site is jacked. Refuses to allow more than one item in cart at a time.
Switching to non-html version made the site unresponsive as well.
Although, trying the mobile site on my comp now seems to show any issues are resolved, so perhaps it was recent bug that's already been fixed.

Regardless, thanks for the coupon code!

PS- how about some sort of giveaway/promo this year?? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.