Camaro Zone Forums banner

Show off your vehicle and hard work to the world!

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Mr. Wheeler 
#1 ·
RockAuto is looking for a few good vehicles to be considered for the next series of RockAuto Collector Magnets. We ship the magnets to customers worldwide and distribute them at car events.

Vintage or high tech street machine, trailer queen, or daily driver, all types are encouraged! Send a high-resolution image and a short story about your car and what parts you have purchased from RockAuto to flamur@rockauto.com.

If your vehicle is chosen, we will make sure to send you plenty of magnets to share with friends and family, and make you the envy of your car club.

To see our complete collector series of magnets please visit the RockAuto.com Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150092685593348.276012.92559608347&type=3

#10 ·
Maybe after the paint shop, thinking of putting it in the 24th.

#11 ·
Right now my Camaro looks like it belongs in a junk yard (partially BECAUSE of my project) but at the current speed of things it looks like it'll be finished early-mid summer. I'll share pictures whenever it is. I think you'll like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.