Camaro Zone Forums banner

Arnt V6 mustangs so rare???

5K views 75 replies 26 participants last post by  Michaelrulaz 
#1 ·
Come on, its like I never see any on the streets...

#44 ·
fingerprintguy said:
I see tons of mustangs of all types all over the roads. What that tells me is, Ford must be doing something right, because they sure sell a lot of them and that means they are making money.
They appeal to teenage girls, thats why.

I swear these teenage girls just want it for the name mustang. I wanted to put mustang badges and the ponys on my beater when I was selling it just to see how many teenagers would come and look at it. (It was a real POS car)

#48 · (Edited)
SenorZ28 said:
Pretty much camarojuanas post sais it all. I've never seen a girl/woman with a gt EVER. Most of the girls in my city have V6 red convertibles and banged up white ones
There's a chick in my town with a white fox body 5.0.
LBreezie said:
This girl I know got her dads 2010 camaro. She's soo lucky
Aren't your parents getting you a '12?

#59 ·
Joke wasn't very sexist. I've heard a bunch of them. One of my divorced friends used to tell them all the time like:

Q: Why do women have small feet?

A: So they can stand closer to the stove and sink.

Q: What's the first thing a woman should do when she comes home from the women's shelter?

A: The dishes if she knows whats good for her.

Little wonder he's divorced.

#60 ·
Rofl. If you knew me, you would know being sexist has nothing to do why it was closed. I'm just sick of stupid posts and threads. Add that with alcohol and that's why it was closed. On my way to getting drunk again so this time ill just ban people instead of locking threads. :p

#70 ·
LOL, tell that to my wife.
She's a member of the yellow mustang club.
Yes there is one just for people with yellow mustangs.

#69 ·
LOL, it doesn't look to bad for an 18 year old daily driver.

#66 · (Edited)
LBreezie said:
No lucky she was born into a nice family. She works two jobs and is a honors student so she deserves to have atleast that luxury in life.
Wow... just wow..

EDIT: so she has two jobs and cant buy her own car? and being an honor student doesn't make anyone deserving of luxury. My older sister is one of those people that took the ACT a second time because 34 wasn't good enough for her. She graduated high school with enough AP credits that academically she skipped freshman year of college. What does she deserve for her hard work? To get into any college she wants, get a great job when shes done with that, not get a car.

#75 ·
NavyVet said:
LOL, it doesn't look to bad for an 18 year old daily driver.
NavyVet said:
LOL, tell that to my wife.
She's a member of the yellow mustang club.
Yes there is one just for people with yellow mustangs.
NavyVet said:
Speaking of LBreezie, wonder how that new Camaro is working out?:dunno:
Haven't heard much about it.
Surprised you didn't multi-quote. Being a moderator I thought you all hated that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.