Camaro Zone Forums banner

Conflicting information

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  Pinkamena_Diane_Pie 
#1 ·
So still having this problem with info , I keep searching for the iroc z I want preferably a 1985 , but I keep getting conflicting information about the door styles , I honestly don't know how many people know about this but if you type into google images Iroc z Camaro 1985 you will be greeted with the two door styles if you pay attention to detail , I have no clue on what's going on but I need help with this bc I'm trying to buy this type of car but with the point ed end door style

Sent from my iPod touch using Camaro Zone

#2 ·
So still having this problem with info , I keep searching for the iroc z I want preferably a 1985 , but I keep getting conflicting information about the door styles , I honestly don't know how many people know about this but if you type into google images Iroc z Camaro 1985 you will be greeted with the two door styles if you pay attention to detail , I have no clue on what's going on but I need help with this bc I'm trying to buy this type of car but with the point ed end door style

All 3rd gens have the exact same body shape. All doors are the same, everything is interchangeable. Even the interior. I am really not sure what you are seeing. Maybe the angle of the pic being taken is what's making the door look different. They really are ALL the same.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Camaro Zone

#3 ·
I think what the OP is seeing is that some still have the door guard strips in place and some have them removed.

#5 ·

Clear your private messages. I can't send you anymore. We are limited to the amount of stored PM's. When it's full, the messages have to be deleted.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Camaro Zone

#13 ·
#16 ·
So we're still trying to see pics of these different door styles? The only thing I know of as far as differences in Iroc doors are the placement of the "IROC-Z" logo. The 1985-1987 have the logo placed towards the front of the door and after 1988 the logo was placed by the back, beneath the door handle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.