Camaro Zone Forums banner

Which Disney character do you drive like?

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Mr. Wheeler 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Cruella De Ville

You are a psychotic driver and proud of it. You often drive when you can walk just so that you don't miss the chance to reign a little terror on the streets. You are feared by all. Even the police head for the ditch when you come flying around the bend.

#6 · (Edited)
Out of the 9 questions, 5 didn't have an option I would pick. Also, lots of spelling/grammar errors. Even the title of the quiz has a typo.

Also, most people don't see Disney characters driving (as the title implies). The correct quiz name should be something like "Which Disney character would you be if your driving style matched their personality" or "If your driving style was a Disney character, who would you be?" or something like that.

Really felt like a quiz written by some kid who wants to drive but really can't, or has just gotten their drivers license.

#15 ·
I somehow managed to guess the right password and log in. I completely re-edited the entire quiz and then it gave me an error message when I tried to publish it. Also an error message when I tried to safe a draft.

I really am going to have to completely build it again from scratch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.