Camaro Zone Forums banner

Have something good happen today?? Come on in!

908K views 21K replies 347 participants last post by  CincyBird98 
#1 ·
The opposite of the "Bitch about shit" thread is here. :lol:

Today was decent for me.
Took my PSYC110 final, got an A. Also passed the class with an A, and those are my first 3 college credits. Not a big deal, but still good stuff.
Had my daughter today, so those days are always great.
Got in a great workout....chest and back.

And....any day the 01 Grand Ma GT stays running is a good day. :lol: :lol:

#2 ·
I got a quickie from my gf today.........3 separate times

#5 ·
This is the PERFECT place to tell this story.
Gf was in line to get a sandwich at my school's cafeteria earlier this evening. The guys making the sandwiches were being tool's and joking with every girl in line. Gf asked if she could have turkey and they told her "no."
A girl behind my gf asked if they had chicken and they said "nope."
That girl's response?
"Are you FUCKING kidding me?!?"
Everyone was stunned and silent.
Guy's finally muttered..."yes?"
"OH! ok... sorry, I'm a little drunk."
lmao.
After she walked away, the guys were like "did she say she was drunk?"
My gf nodded yes.
They were like "dude, it's not even 9pm yet...wow she must be REALLY stressed"
Later, after my gf filled me in on the story and we were eating, we saw that girl sit with a friend of hers. She nearly fell out of the booth, it was freaking hilarious.
Gf turned to me and said "this made my night. Does your forum thing have a place for epic stories?"
I said, "I'm sure I can find a place to post this."

Thanks Slowass for starting this thread!:icon15:

#6 ·
Well, this happened a couple days ago, but I'm still happy about it.

So my friend recently canceled his Ventrilo server that he had been paying for (basically, its voice over IP, we use it for chatting during games or just when we're bored.) So I decided to set up my old vent server again, and spent several hours trying and failing to make it work. I gave up, tried it the next day, and it worked! Turns out when I reset the modem it changed my WAN ip by 1; I didn't notice until the next day when I looked to see what it was. So now we have a ventrilo server for free!

I know, pretty boring... well, I drove the truck to school today, so thats always fun :)

#8 ·
#12 ·
Thankfully ADHD is not the worst thing that a child can have. I know a few people that had some extreme cases of ADHD through middle school and early high school, but now in my senior year, you could never guess they ever had it. That is unusual that he would act like he's scared of you tho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.