Camaro Zone Forums banner

Official 2014 CZ Fantasy Football League

6K views 93 replies 9 participants last post by  redbird98 
#1 ·
Training Camps are less than a week away, so that means its time to start setting up Fantasy Football for this year. As your returning champion, I'd love to wish you all luck, but you deserve none.

Basic Info for anyone interested:
  • ESPN League
  • Basic Points Setup
  • Head-to-Head Weekly
  • $20 To Join (Winner gets payout (~$180, runner-up gets their $20 back)
  • Live Draft (to be scheduled later)

We had some good competitive teams and only a couple orphaned teams last year. I'd like to keep that up and do it again. You are welcome to join whether you're a seasoned FF Veteran, or just a new guy or gal wondering what the hell all the fuss is about. As long as you can spend 15 minutes or so a week getting your troops ready thats all you need.

Respond here and/or PM me with your information. I need Name & Email to send the invite.
Entry fee of $20.00 is due by the end of Week 3 of the NFL Season.

Code:
USER                              TEAM NAME
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- Rocket 442[/COLOR]                    Capt. Kirk's Cousins
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- Korndogg[/COLOR]                      Finkle is Einhorn
- jhobbins                      Armpit Slappers
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- DavesWS6  [/COLOR]                    Tom Selleck's Moustache
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- 87camaroguy [/COLOR]                  Cali 87camaroguy
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- Kornys Woman[/COLOR]                  Chalupa Batman
- BamaStangGuy                  **** ****
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- RonSwanson[/COLOR]                    Warren Sapps Shoes
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- My01SS[/COLOR]                        1957 World Champs
[COLOR="YellowGreen"]- redbird98[/COLOR]                      Team TimTebow4Prez

See less See more
#12 ·
:Bump:

Come on peoples, we need at least a few more to get this thing going. If you haven't played before, this is a perfect league to learn with as it's low stakes, casual and easy going players with only a little shit-talking, and we can give guidance as long as you are interested in learning/ask questions. The time commitment can be as little as 30 minutes a week to setup your roster for upcoming games.

#13 ·
Anyone else joining this year?

We have spots open, and like Dave said its a pretty low key setup. We just talk trash for fun during the season within this thread.

Some folks like Robert (aka "superwoman") have backed out because they were too butthurt last year. We need a couple replacements.

#18 ·
I'm considering changing my team name to the Bobby Backouts. :lol:

#20 ·
We have 8 officially so far, possibly 9 and would be nice to get to 10. PM me if interested. We can help newbies out some if its your first time, just make sure you are willing to learn (no more than 20-30 minutes a week, and makes watching football even more fun).

#25 ·
That works for me, but some may also be on vacation.

My thoughts are a weekday evening at some point, or as you said Labor Day Weekend (Sat the 30th, Sun th 31st, or Mon the 1st). The Mobile app does also allow drafting live if anyone is in a pickle and can't get to a PC as well.

Everyone speak now or forever hold your peace.

#26 ·
Weekday evening (sun-thursday) are definitely preferable over a weekend for me. Tuesday the 2nd I have another draft going on and it's my dynasty league so it's more important, sorry! Monday the 1st would probably be a good date IMO.

You could also create a poll on the espn league message board and people could vote. :dunno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.