Camaro Zone Forums banner

First World Problems

1M views 23K replies 312 participants last post by  Zachariah9213 
#1 ·
#22,944 ·
Maybe that's it, you'd think they could read the "trans am" on the side of the door but I guess not! Its not really a bad thing that your car gets mistaken for a vette I suppose.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Camaro Zone mobile app

#22,950 ·
When your constantly having to stay late or cover shifts because no one can seem to come in or be on time. I just wanna be off so I can sleep. Hell is supposed to be my Friday.

-Sent from Brooke's iPhone

#22,951 ·
When your constantly having to stay late or cover shifts because no one can seem to come in or be on time. I just wanna be off so I can sleep. Hell is supposed to be my Friday.

-Sent from Brooke's iPhone
Sounds like my last job, I had to bus tables while looking like Chris Angel because the boss was too cheap to hire staff. But apparently they could afford to redo the parking lot...

On FWP, solved 2/3 my check engine lights, and thought the 3rd cleared, but came back soon as I hit a bump -.- one day this will solve itself...

Sent from my XT1060 using Camaro Zone mobile app

#22,954 ·
Girlfriend can't make up her mind if she wants to go to Halloween Horror Nights because she said it's too expensive even though I said repeatedly I'd buy her ticket... So I bought a ticket for myself and will go with my buddies regardless of what she wants to do.

#22,955 ·
Girlfriend can't make up her mind if she wants to go to Halloween Horror Nights because she said it's too expensive even though I said repeatedly I'd buy her ticket... So I bought a ticket for myself and will go with my buddies regardless of what she wants to do.
Tip: buy it and surprise her. Duh