Camaro Zone Forums banner

Some Race parts for sale.

4K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  Lt1Batman 
#1 ·
So heres the deal i sold my 95 z28 in 2010 to a older gentlemen who wanted to race it, he put in the work but got sick and never did so i bought it back and replaced all he put in to make it a nice weekend cruiser. So now im selling what he installed. I have a 8 gallon fuel cell with mounting brackets, a high out put fuel pump, large back lite tach, kirky race seat that was never installed and a set if brand new in package wiper arms for 93-97. Here are some pics and you can private message me for pricing. Thanks again. Speedometer Gauge Motor vehicle Odometer Measuring instrument
Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive design Trunk
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle door Gas
Toy Motor vehicle Automotive design Plastic Engineering
Font Bumper Automotive exterior Gas Rectangle

Sent from my iPhone using Camaro Zone

See less See more
#3 ·
Ooo crap ok no prob sorry about that.
Fuel cell-$80 neg.
Race seat-$100 neg.
Tach-$60 neg.
Fuel pump- $60 neg.
Wiper arms-$25 each or $40 for both.
Plus shipping or local pick up Staten island or Brooklyn NY.

#4 ·
What kind of fuel pump?

Sent from my Z796C using Camaro Zone mobile app

#7 ·
Do you know if it would work in a ls car?

Sent from my Z796C using Camaro Zone mobile app

#11 ·
Yes its available and its a sump style pump, unlike the stock for the stock gas tank which sucks gas from the top and mounts inside the tank. This one is external and will suck gas from bottom of tank. I have the fuel cell for it if interested. Will work with you on both if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.