Camaro Zone Forums banner

First World Problems

1M views 23K replies 312 participants last post by  Zachariah9213 
#1 ·
#7 ·
Expect me to be a whore in this thread, so we can quickly get back to the 5,194 post count of the old bitch thread :biggrin:

Had to goto town to get a puller for the balancer. I get home, and it's DARK AS HELL :mad: Now I gotta wait till sunrise to have at it again.

I'll be keeping a close watch on the posts here.
:snky:

#8 ·
my phone keeps dying. like I have to charge it at least every other day. piece of shit.
I have to charge my phone every day... Been that way since it was new! :icon15:

My bitch is that instead of deleting the posts that ruined the first bitch thread, they made a new one. THIS IS TERRIBLE!

:lol:

A lot has happened while I was internetless...
You need a Raptor hood.

#9 ·
You need a Raptor hood.
I want one bad but I'm still unable to afford one. I wish I could luck out and find one cheap and already painted the color of my car like a certain person here. Some weird guy I think...

Ha ha but yeah I think a Raptor hood would look great on a red car :icon15:

#10 ·
It's raining outside. Lame.

I want one bad but I'm still unable to afford one. I wish I could luck out and find one cheap and already painted the color of my car like a certain person here. Some weird guy I think...

Ha ha but yeah I think a Raptor hood would look great on a red car :icon15:
an IRL friend of mine owns this:

#12 ·
Meh. Black roof/mirrors makes it look like a boat...

#13 ·
battery some how rubbed a small pin hole in the radiator now im camped out at the parents till the JB dries :mad:
Actually the acid eats holes in the ABS (tank ) end of the radiator.
Been there had to replace it.

#16 ·
What?! I leave for one day and the thread got closed?!?!?

I'm not looking forward to carrying my friend to his grave tomorrow, this has been a particularly tough death to deal with, well at least since my sister passed from cancer when I was 7.

#18 ·
I'm not looking forward to carrying my friend to his grave tomorrow, this has been a particularly tough death to deal with, well at least since my sister passed from cancer when I was 7.
sorry ben, i can't immagine how bad it is to loose a close friend.