Camaro Zone Forums banner

Hello All! New Vendor

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Ercmann 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello Camaro Zone!!. I want to thank Camaro Zone for giving me this opportunity. I look forward to being a Vendor here. My name is Eric and I have been a member on here for over 3 years. Most regular members see me here on a daily basis.
My involvement and knowledge of Car Audio has been very rewarding for me for over 30 years. I would like to take this Opportunity to Help other CZ members with all of their Car Audio needs. Whether it is just to answer a simple question, for advice or needing an Audio Product or System(s). If I do not have something you are looking for, let me know and I will do what I can to locate it for you. My site is constantly under construction. Although I am a small Business, I look forward to a Successful Venture!

Thanks again Camaro Zone!!
Sincerely ErcsAudio.com
http://www.ercsaudio.com/
(Ercmann)

#5 ·
Looking for the harness plug that comes from car. The previous owned cut the harness and wired the radio directly in and want to pit it back the way it is suppose to be. I have the one that wires to the radio to plug in to harness just need the opposite plug to make it right again. Do you have it or can you find one for me. All I have found when searching is the one I already have

Sent from my SM-G900P using Camaro Zone mobile app

#8 ·
#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Oh, ok.. Guess I dropped the ball on this one. I checked with my supplier and got some... I neglected to inform you. My bad. I have been extremely busy! Let me know if you need anything else. I have/or can get just about anything you could/would stereo wise :)

Link below is that part listed on my site. I have it priced at $9.88 Shipped. Running the 10% OFF promo it would have been $8.89 shipped :)
ErcsAudio | Electronics | Arkansas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.