Rex

Garage
Vehicle Name Rex
Year 1994
Make Chevrolet
Model Camaro Z28
Color Red
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
History My dad always has had an obsession with Camaro's, and as soon as I got my license I wanted his 02 Z28 badly. My parents didn't want me to have such a fast car at such a young age. So I set off and found a 94 Z28 that had been in a wreck with a big rig, stripping away the whole front end. After months of work he was reborn! Smoking mustangs since first start up. I drove it until June of 2014 where I had a severe neck injury paralyzing me below my chest. With no hope to drive again, but such a badass car waiting for me at home I pushed all limits, put hand controls in him and to this day smoke the tires on my beast.
Exterior
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Exterior
All stock replacement front end
10,000 Watt HID's

Interior
Stock interior except drivers seat with aftermarket racing seat to better support my useless abdominals.
Hand controls baby

Engine
Stock 350 LT1
K&N Cold Air Intake
High Performance Distributor
Low Resistance MSD Wires
Hollow Catalytic Converter
Flowmaster 40 series
Dual 4" tips

Transmission
Stock 4L60E Automatic with OverDrive

Suspension
Stock

Wheels and Tires
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Wheels and Tires 1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Wheels and Tires
Sport Tuning rims for Winter
(Red/Black)
Z28 Rims for Summer
(Drivers rim green/all else black)
Hancook Ventus V2 Tires
Views: 396