Just thought I'd share my Camaro with you all.
Here's the details.
- 468ci 2 bolt block
- Stock Cast crank
- +30cc forged Slugs
- Hyd Flat tappet 218/224
- 2" primary headers
- Twin 2.5inch zorst
- Stock 781 heads
- Edelbrock Torker 2 manifold with 850 mechanical secondary 4150
- Billet Steel flywheel
- 11inch copper mix clutch
- 12 bolt with posi and 3.07gears
- Multi leaf with slapper bars
- Subframe connectors
- 15" rallye wheels all round BFG 275s rear TIGERPAW 245s front
- Zex Perimeter Plate N2O. 150 shot at the moment. (Yet to be tested and tuned.)
Haven't had it on the dyno or down the track just yet but will do soon.
Plenty of plans for the future
Immediate plans are
- 4.11 gears and disc brake conversion in the rear
- MSD dizzy and 6al2 programmable