removing ac compressor from '94 comer 3.4l - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Tech Forums > 4th Gen (1993-97) Camaro and Firebird Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 07-13-2019, 11:36 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

removing ac compressor from '94 comer 3.4l

Clutch seized up on my car, air didn't work anyway so I picked up an idler pulley for it. Now I'm a driveway mechanic, no garage definitely no hoist so removing the lines and rear mounts was very difficult. Tried jacking the car up to get from bottom but no way in that restricted space. Used the power of my manly brain after looking at it for a while the light bulb went on. Put the care back on the ground, removed alternator, voila, lots of space and visual to finish job. Three bolts and a plug to remove alternator, took me about half an hour to finish. Hope this helps out another driveway mechanic
Bryan Donnison is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement