No headlights - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Tech Forums > 3rd Gen (1982-92) Camaro and Firebird Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 10-28-2019, 02:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Angry No headlights

1992 Camaro Rs. I googled looking for a headlamp relay cannot find one. One video on utube says all third gens have them on the computer board and showed the removal and replacement of such. Mine does not have what they are describing. My first question is does it have relays? Second question is i do not have dashboard instrument lights but do on console, i checked all fuses all good.? Next I have replaced the headlight switch with new one. I have power to headlight switch checked with meter, nothing to headlights. Parking lights turn signals all work fine as well as backup lights and brake lights, just no headlights high or low beams. Car starts fine no burned fusible links. Any help greatly appreciated.
bob1853 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement