Looking for contributors for a new open source coding education platform - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Camaro & Firebird Tech Forums > 4th Gen (1998-02) Camaro and Firebird Tech

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-04-2020, 05:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Looking for contributors for a new open source coding education platform

I am in the process of developing a free online open source platform/course for complete beginners to teach myself Python coding.
So far, it looks great, and when it's ready, I'm sure it can be extremely useful to anyone learning to program. However, this is a big project, and it would be foolish to try to do it all yourself. "If you want to go fast, go alone." If you want to go far, go together."So I'm looking for people who might be interested in contributing, either to coding the platform or writing the course content.

Volunteers in communities like this put a huge amount of time and energy into helping beginners with the basics, one at a time. I hope to redirect some of this energy to creating the best possible learning resource and lay a solid Foundation. The site could also offer guidance and tools for asking good questions, such as automatically combining the code being played and the expected and actual result.

Sorry if this is not the place to post this, let me know if I should move it somewhere else. I have considered the tutorials forum, but this is for completed resources - the target audience for this post is not people who browse there, but rather people who browse here, waiting to offer help.
JasonMcMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2020, 06:47 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

By the way about education, I just got a сisko qualification 2 weeks ago. I was not prepared for the exams and did not know what to do and asked my friend, who had already completed this course, what should I do to pass these exams and receive my certificate. And he directed me to this site cciedump.spoto.net. In a short time, I prepared myself as much as possible for the exams and received a cisko qualification. I wrote the exam very quickly and easily, so go for it
JonathanGill is offline   Reply With Quote