ICND2 certification help. - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > Site News & Introductions > Introductions

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-07-2020, 05:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

ICND2 certification help.

I know, I know...I'm asking for help. Shocker.

Now I have passed the ICND2 exam for Cisco three times and failed all three times (three weeks in a row). Points: 771/1000, 811/1000, 811/1000. It will take 825 to pass.

I am familiar with cisco systems and work on them on a daily basis. I used CBT nuggets for training and my own live lab for practice. Full hardware specifications are available if necessary. I have 1 corporate site and 2 remote sites. 1 is connected via VPN, and the other is PPP T1 (self-provided). IP telephony works successfully on both sites.

My question is: what else is there? Did I miss something? Any advice and / or suggestions are welcome.

Strengths: routing protocols (including BGP), VLANs / subnets in General, STP, basic configuration, NAT, WAN channels (basic knowledge of frame-relay, solid on PPP/HDLC).

Weak points: IPv6....... and in General, I don't know....?!

Thank you in advance!
JasonMcMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2020, 05:52 PM   #2

You can find good training online. There are a lot of places that offer this.
AngeloSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 06:36 PM   #3

Hey guys, I am really late to this. I am taking the exam and I could not find the book. I looked online at many places, but it most of them are dead end honestly. I have found some online training courses and cisco dumps on spotoclub.com. I feel confident about the exam now, but it would still be nice if could find the book, just to be sure about everything. I seriously do not want to fail it and I do not think that much has changed from those times.
Simba is offline   Reply With Quote