*Please read and follow these rules before creating a new thread, posting, or purchasing from someone within these forums.
1. 5 Posts Required -
You are required to have 5 posts before you can create a For Sale (FS), Want to Buy (WTB), or Want to Trade (WTT) thread. If you have less than 5 posts, you may post responses in other peoples threads, but they by no means have to deal with you if they don't wish to. It may take a few minutes after you reach 5 posts before you can post.
2. For Sale, Want to Buy, Want to Trade, Sold:
Thread Prefixes are there for you to use!! Right next to the thread title when you're creating a thread is a pulldown that has FS, WTB, WTT, and Sold. Choose the one you need and it will add a colored prefix to your post on the classifieds page so people can see what they're looking for easier. If you remember, change your items to "Sold" when you've sold or found what you needed.
3. No Negative Comments -
Do not post negative comments, or comments such as "$XX.XX is way too much", if you're not interested in the classified, do not post within its thread.
4. Sell only in your Possession
- Do not sell anything for a friend, anything you sell must be owned by you, and you must have it at the time of the sale. Any such sale will be deleted immediately.
5. Price -
A Price or Buy it Now (BIN) is required in For Sale threads. If you'd like to give it to a "highest bidder", set the BIN at a high (but reasonable) value and let users give you offers.
6. Trader Rating -
Check the users Feedback System (look at the "Trader Rating: #" under their Postcount in a thread and click the value within the parentheses to see they're buying/selling history). It is set up much like eBay's rating system.
7. Responsibility and Risks - Camaro Zone
does not take any responsibility for run-off sellers, buyers, or any other problems within the F-Body Classifieds. Use common sense and reasoning to reduce the risk of getting scammed. We offer this as a free service for users of Camaro Zone
and do not want to be involved in altercations. Some simple things to help protect yourself
- use paypal if possible for payments
- Make sure to get the persons full name, address, and information prior to sending money/product
- Use a shipping method that requires signature upon arrival if the item is expensive, also a good idea to get insurance for it.
- Things too good to be true... usually are