LA Area - Have Your Car Featured on the YouTube Channel! - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > General Discussion Forums > Regional F-Body Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 12-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

LA Area - Have Your Car Featured on the YouTube Channel!

I'm reaching out to because l'd like to feature your car on my YouTube channel "Modernmuscle213".

Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMo...BvXuuTMFodsDAQ

Its primary focused on 2015 Dodge Challenger RT, but I am always looking to film and collaborate with dope cars like yours.

I pretty free most evenings after 5pm and all day on the weekends. Let me know if interested!

You can Direct Message me on instagram @modernmuscle213 to set up a day to shoot!

Thanks!

- Jeff
RTguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On