I could not find a cup holder that I liked for my Camaro, so I designed one and had several made.
Installs on 1968 or 1969 Camaros with a console.
Need a place to put your drink while driving your Camaro? (especially for the manual transmission models)
Want a solution that does not intrude on the space in the car?
- 18 gauge cold rolled steel
- Powder coated black with slight texture
- Installs easily in minutes
- Drink holes are approximately 3" in diameter
- Maintains stock appearance of car when console lid is closed
- Designed to be functional and non-intrusive
- Made in the USA
Price $35 (includes shipping to U.S.)
Will NOT work in 1967 Camaro. Sorry.
Listing does not include console.