HP Unveils New Chromebook Designed for Education - Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News

Go Back   Camaro Zone - Camaro Forums and News > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 09-07-2020, 05:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

HP Unveils New Chromebook Designed for Education

L. S. MKP. today, the HP Chromebook 11 G4 Education Edition (EE) was announced, a robust and lightweight chromebook designed to meet the needs of students and teachers. "The popularity of Chromebooks in the classroom offers a simple, secure, and manageable solution for providing technology-based learning," said GUS Schmedlen, Vice President of international education at HP. "With the HP Chromebook 11 G4 Education Edition (EE), we bring innovation, design, and legendary HP quality to students and faculty in a robust device designed to survive the harsh school environment, enabling students to achieve more in and out of the classroom."

Because students can be among the most demanding users when it comes to technology, HP has designed the HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE with their environment in mind. At 20 mm thick and weighing just 2.7 pounds, the fanless HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE is the thinnest durable chromebook for education designed to pass MIL-STD testing. With strong structural accents, such as co-molded rubber edges, the device passes the HP 70 cm drop test to help protect it from accidental Cabinet bumps and falls from tables.
JasonMcMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2020, 06:08 PM   #2

I've been waiting for this for a long time!
JonathanGill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:34 PM   #3

Oh, I wish I had a chromebook like this when I was at University. I studied at the computer science Department, and a chromebook would have been very useful to me there. I just spent more time on practical classes and almost did not learn the theoretical part. The SPOTO CLUB guys usually helped me with the practical part. I could always rely on them, as there are many IT professionals working there. Of course, I now regret that I did not devote the right time to theory, but in General I am happy with my current workplace
PeterNashRw8 is offline   Reply With Quote