Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1990 Mustang GT suffered some damage when it sideways crashed into a tree and a lamppost. I am very upset, but I would like to offer this car for sale as a whole in its parts, and not try to divide it due to lack of time and space for this.

It has an original 5.0 engine with a mileage of 345 thousand miles, which works perfectly, the T5 tranny, bought from Summit Racing in 2006, has just installed a new clutch. 10th anniversary of the conversion of Cobra 5 brake pads, 2003 Cobra power steering, Eibach front and rear crossbars, 130 amp alternator, Moser 28 spline axles, 1999 Cobra wheels, BBK step-down springs, Griffin aluminum radiator and Flex-a-lite electric fan, aluminum drive shaft, 3:55 transmission, Cervinis Stalker front bumper cover and other miscellaneous parts. I have a lot of documents for this car, including the original bill of sale and a lot of receipts for spare parts, the operating manual and the name. The car is located in Statesboro, Georgia, and I'm asking for $ 3,200 for BOTH.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't think that there are a lot of people who are interested in buying a crashed car. Maybe you should post some pics, and someone will buy them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
In such situations, there are several solutions, and selling spare parts is a terrible decision because it is unprofitable. Why sell a rare and expensive car for 100-200 dollars if you can sell it for scraping and earn several times more. It is most reasonable to work with a reliable company that offers favorable conditions. I am satisfied with the terms and conditions that https://www.scrapi.com offers. A few months ago, I started buying old cars at meager prices and selling for scraping, and it began to make a significant profit. So it's very beneficial.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts