Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of graphite or ebony seat belts for a 94-02 fbody convertible, and yes I've been checking ebay every day with no luck.
if anybody has some or knows where I can get some let me

Thanks Kris

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, I plane on going form tan to ebony/graphite and the seat belts are the hardest dam things to find...lol

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Nice, changing your interior out, huh? Glad you're keeping it stock though.
Youngs F-Body www.youngsfbody.com - 82-02 Camaro Parts, Z28 Parts, Camaro SS Parts, Firebird Parts, Trans AM Parts, GTA Parts, Iroc Parts, Formula Parts and Firehawk Parts - Front & Rear New Seatbelts (Including convertible)
They dont have them listed but you can try asking them.
http://www.classicindustries.com/pdf/C_SEC_A.pdf
Didn't seem them in the color you're looking for, but I'm sure it's there. Take a look. Hope that helps, or at least puts you on the right track.

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah it will be stock but I'm going with the black and red leather seats, which is a very rare option for any fbody

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the links, but man those would be some high dollar set belts, I've seen the whole set on ebay before for less than $100, but I either didn't have any money or got outbid...

·
drop top cruzer
9,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got some seat belts, so for anybody that was looking thanks for the help..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.