Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m sure this has been covered before but I’m stuck here. I have replaced the battery, fuel pump, fuel pump relay, starter, cam sensor and crank position sensor but the car still won’t start. Fuel pressure is good as well. I am getting fire but for some reason the fuel pump won’t engage unless I use a hot wire to the relay port but the car still won’t start. I got it to start with starting fluid but it cut right back off. Someone told me it could be one of the computers. I just don’t know what else to do without burning up my new starter keep trying to start it. Has anyone else had this problem and found the fix. Any help is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
I'm sure this has been covered before but I'm stuck here. I have replaced the battery, fuel pump, fuel pump relay, starter, cam sensor and crank position sensor but the car still won't start. Fuel pressure is good as well. I am getting fire but for some reason the fuel pump won't engage unless I use a hot wire to the relay port but the car still won't start. I got it to start with starting fluid but it cut right back off. Someone told me it could be one of the computers. I just don't know what else to do without burning up my new starter keep trying to start it. Has anyone else had this problem and found the fix. Any help is appreciated.
yep i put in new fuel injectors and it started right up. injectors are clogged up. ethanol damage. fuel pump only runs for two seconds until eng starts

1 - 2 of 2 Posts