Camaro Zone Forums banner

21 - 40 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
I still don't get it...:dunno:
lol

I had a brain fart when I said WS6 Hatch > T/A hatch, when a Trans Am Hatch, and a WS6 Hatch are the same thing. I mean't to say a WS6|T/A Hatch > Firebird hatch, which doesn't have a spoiler?

Better? :runaway:

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Yeah it makes sense now lol. And firebirds do have spoilers, they are just low rise. It also depends on the car though. I usually think that wing look big and out of place on a firebird/formula body, but for some reason it works on Zex's car. Maybe its the tips or the rims...

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Yeah it makes sense now lol. And firebirds do have spoilers, they are just low rise. It also depends on the car though. I usually think that wing look big and out of place on a firebird/formula body, but for some reason it works on Zex's car. Maybe its the tips or the rims...
Trans Ams, Firebirds, and Formula's all have the same body...

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Yeah thats what I was referring to. Firebirds and formulas use all the same body panels while T/As have different bumpers, side skirts and hatch. just putting the hatch of a T/A on a firebird/formula and nothing else looks odd to me except for on Zexs car. Thats all I was trying to say.

·
Token Firebird Owner
9,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Wednesday a buddy and I installed Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks with Eibach 2.5" ID coilovers for the front only and finally bolted in my UMI 3 point tubular SFC's. I was just going to weld them in but a different buddy had spare bolt-in hardware handy from his SLP SFCs so he bolted the fronts in while I worked on the coilovers. Today I had the SFC's welded in and the exhaust tips fixed so that they're tucked higher and further in (towards the front of the car). I'm really happy with it now. :D Rides like a real sports car with a stance to match.

Only thing left to do is paint over the welds to keep them from rusting [in this 10% humidity year-round environment] and bolt the trans tunnel cross member back in.

Moar Pikcszx when my car is clean and it's good photoshoot weather.

Beautiful car!
Thanks. :D

·
Always Watching...
22,233 Posts
Compared to the pic in your sig, zamg your wheel well looks horribly big in the before pic.
Still unsure about lowering the car any more than it already is...

21 - 40 of 482 Posts