Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I know the trans am seats are leather and powered, but they're also higher up and make the drive uncomfortable. So I want to eventually put my 98 Camaro seats in it. Is this possible with out mods or add-ons, or am I going to need some sort of adaption?

·
Registered
11,492 Posts
Yes, I know the trans am seats are leather and powered, but they're also higher up and make the drive uncomfortable. So I want to eventually put my 98 Camaro seats in it. Is this possible with out mods or add-ons, or am I going to need some sort of adaption?
You are wanting to install your Camaro seats (swap seats) into the trans Am? Are the Camaro seats Powered? As far as a bolt-in direct swap, yes, you can just swap them, the Camaro seats will bolt right in. If the Camaro seats aren't powered, then you just won't be using the power for the seats. Seems kind of a waste tho.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Camaro seats are not powered, but don't forget that my project is an inside out job. If they fit, I will probably start reconstructing the Camaro seats today and they'll be the nicer of the seats when they go in.

Which begs the next question. Anyone knows what reupholstered powered trans am seats are going for?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts