Camaro Zone Forums banner
23161 - 23180 of 23209 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
My boyfriend is gone for the next 4 days, my Camaro is 99 miles away so I can't even work on it to keep myself from going nuts via my anxiety and being alone. I have Selene (my ol' faithful Honda Accord), but she never needs work so the most I can do with her is another wash and wax/interior detail. But she's basically spotless on the inside already. This is what happens when your fixer-upper isn't within arm's reach and you're bored, haha. Maybe I can paint the lettering on the tires finally.

I've been trying to bug my dad to take Harlock to the shop again to get the TCC-slippage issue fixed, but he's afraid it'll cost me a lot of money. I can't even drive the damned car, I don't really care if it costs a lot at this point, I want to drive it. I've spent so much money on this car and I'm still not able to drive it...
What's wrong with it?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Spilled 2 stroke gas in the passenger seat. Another bullet point to add onto my list for getting the seats reupholstered. I wonder how much that costs?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Camaro Zone mobile app

·
Registered
610 Posts
Even with a GPS I still can't find a way home from NYC....always end up in New Jersey, lost in the Bronx, or circling on I-95.... The only way it sends me properly is if I choose a spot bordering Connecticut....

Sent from my XT1060 using Camaro Zone mobile app

·
The "Senior" Member
18,266 Posts
23161 - 23180 of 23209 Posts