Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to trying the slp lid with the zzperformance intake tube.
I got the lid for $50 on ebay the only thing bad as you can see is that the logo is off and the old user tried to plasti-dip it.
The intake tube you can get pre-cut already for $20 w/shipping from ZZPerformance | 3800 Performance Parts | Largest Aftermarket Supplier! under 3800 section.
The install took about 10 minutes now I'm going to play with it to see if I can get a better fit but overall it's on there pretty good.

Here are pics
Motor vehicle Auto part Car Nut Metal Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive fuel system Automotive exterior Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
181 Posts
Finally got around to doing the air box baffle delete and SLP lid/K&N filter on my car the other day and i can say there is a noticable difference in throttle response as in it feels peppier and its a little louder in intake noise,all in all a good little mod. :icon15:

Oh 1 more thing,as long as your doing the baffle delete/SLP lid mod you might as well throw the free ram air mod in there to :confused:

Free Ram Air - InstallUniversity.com

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Finally got around to doing the air box baffle delete and SLP lid/K&N filter on my car the other day and i can say there is a noticable difference in throttle response as in it feels peppier and its a little louder in intake noise,all in all a good little mod. :icon15:

Oh 1 more thing,as long as your doing the baffle delete/SLP lid mod you might as well throw the free ram air mod in there to :confused:

Free Ram Air - InstallUniversity.com

Yea I did that too just wanted to show other Firebird/Camaro owners the picture so they can go ahead and not think its a waste of money!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yea I did that too just wanted to show other Firebird/Camaro owners the picture so they can go ahead and not think its a waste of
money!
I know this is an old post but I’ve looked on zz and I can’t find the tube used here any chance you have a direct link?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts