Camaro Zone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'lo all,

Recently a '94 Camaro found its way into my driveway, and keys into my pocket. Needs a bit of work, but is looking to be an interesting, and fun, project.

No pics yet, though I'll likely post some as work progresses. In the process of repairing some body damage to the driver side corner, from a previous owner. (Fender, headlight, foglight and hood absorbed some impact.)

I've been driving 4-banger imports for a number of years now, and have developed quite a respect for them,, but I've always had the idea of owning an F-body, and this seems to be a good start, to get a feel for the platform.

Prior to the Camaro, I've owned a number of different cars.. "biggest" was a '74 Olds Cutlass Supreme (Rocket 350), while the fastest is a '99 Miata with serious amounts of FI.. (not yet up and running from the last round of upgrades, but on the prior turbo, it was dyno'ing at a hair under 300rwhp.)

Interested in playing with the Camaro and seeing what the 60* V-6 can produce. Looking at the 3500 head/intake swap, and probably a PCM swap to support tuning. If all else fails, I've got a full 10lb tank sitting lonely in the garage.

Well, that's about it, I'll probably be posting some silly questions in the forums, please feel free to remind me of the search function as necessary.

·
Registered
521 Posts
welcome to the site!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts