1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
but i want a camaro front end on my firebird wtf! lmao

·
Registered
331 Posts
does anyone know if the fog lights are the same for a 97 and 98 doing my conversion and dont know if i need to buy new ones

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
does anyone know if the fog lights are the same for a 97 and 98 doing my conversion and dont know if i need to buy new ones
You have a 97 TA that you're putting a 98-02 front end on right?

If so, the fog light housings are the same, but you will need new brackets. teh 93-97 brackets are too long. I think I actually have a set of 98-02 fog light brackets somewhere that I accidentally got from a salvage yard. I'd sell them to u if u wanted...

·
Registered
331 Posts
yeah lmk if you have and how much ill go to the junk yard this weekend to see if theres any

·
Registered
127 Posts
Forsome reason i Like th 93-96 Camaro front end better, but like the 98 Firebird front end better..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Forsome reason i Like th 93-96 Camaro front end better, but like the 98 Firebird front end better..
I agree 110% 93-96 camaros look better than the later ones
And the 98-02 trans ams look better than the 93-97 one IMO
I'm so F&$$&& pissed this guy on craigslist has a whole front end conversion ready to install for my TA wanted 900 for all , headlights, ram air hood, bumper, and fenders... But I didn't have 900$ so I asked him if he'd take 650$ dick face told me NO keep in mind a month earlier, so I emailed him back again last night to see if he'd budge, that co$&'sucker said he sold it all last week for 300$:mad: I almost wanna find him and throw him a beating to inches of his life :icon_twisted:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
I'm so F&$$&& pissed this guy on craigslist has a whole front end conversion ready to install for my TA wanted 900 for all , headlights, ram air hood, bumper, and fenders... But I didn't have 900$ so I asked him if he'd take 650$ dick face told me NO keep in mind a month earlier, so I emailed him back again last night to see if he'd budge, that co$&'sucker said he sold it all last week for 300$:mad: I almost wanna find him and throw him a beating to inches of his life :icon_twisted:
Well you missed out on the deal of a lifetime man. I hope you feel terrible. :lol:

·
Registered
331 Posts
dam 300 thats deal what an a**hole ive been piceing my tpgether i think i almost have like 1000 in it and still dont have everything

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
the link for the firebird wont work also the link later posted the images are not working??

·
Registered
351 Posts
So the part numbers will be:

RH10418137
LH10418738
RH10409246
LH10409247
RH10414795
LH10414795
P/N for Bumper
P/N for Left Fender