Camaro Zone Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK guys - will a 93 Camaro front end be a pretty straight swap with a 96?
My 96 is wrecked, and I found a 93 pretty cheap ... thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks ... I know they look the same on the surface, just wasn't sure if there is anything underneath that my give me some problems.

Now I just have to determine if it will be easier to put that front end on my car, or put my engine/trans in that car ... but first, I gotta get that one here!

·
Call me... MR. SnIpEz
8,688 Posts
Taking off some bolts and panels and killing a few hours vs unbolting engine, trans, undoing the wiring and accessories, lifting it out of the car, dropping it in and aligning it into new car, rebolting it all in, spending hours and hours on the wiring etc... All this from a newer car to an older car...

Hmmm...

·
Registered
49 Posts
After a front end conversion is done, would I be able to install a SLP air box that is only for the 98-02's?

Sent from my iPhone using Camaro Zone

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
After a front end conversion is done, would I be able to install a SLP air box that is only for the 98-02's?
I can't see why not.
Only thing I can see is some of the bolt holes might not line up on the front core support... :dunno:

I'd think it would all be part of the radiator upper support, then the box bolts to that...

Reactions: the_y_guy
21 - 36 of 36 Posts