I thought something like that too. But there was one pic on the vette, on the rear quarter panel where it was completely see through, and you could see the light source behind it. Was kinda weird...i thought it looked more along the lines of a paint that glows when you run current through it or something...
Training will be conducted in factory located in Batam, Indonesia. The objectives of the training are to ensure the trainees achieve the following:-
1. Understand the design requirements and limitations of Electroluminescent Sheet.
2. Understand the functions of EL Inverter and their limitation. Able to select and match EL Inverter with
3. Competent in designing Artwork with the application of EL Animations in mind. Competent in providing Animated
Simulations in GIF format, and transferring these into Electroluminescent Posters working files.
4. Able to coordinate the Printing of Backlit, cutting of the Vinyl block out, ordering of EL Sheets and El Drivers from
Nejilock and assembling these components together.
5. Able to test and troubleshoot the EL Animated Posters Systems.
6. Able to conduct minor repairs.
Below is a lists of Components needed for the production of Animated Posters, we have highlighted the components that will be supplied by Nejilock and the components that our Technology Partner will be producing in locally.
1. Backlit Print - Technology Partner will be printing this component.
2. Mask, Vinyl - Technology Partner will be cutting this component.
3. EL Sheets - Nejilock will be supplying this component.
4. Rear Laminate - Technology Partner will be applying this component.
5. EL Drivers - Nejilock will be supplying this component.
6. Assembly - Technology Partner will be handling this process.
7. Troubleshooting & Repair - Technology Partner to handle this area.