Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm jnhuban,
I've owned a 82 berlinetta since day one. Sadly like it's owner it is in poor condition. I only keep it because of my emotional attachment. As you know 3rd generations are not as highly regarded as the first two generations but it was a refreshing change from the tired design of the later 2nd generation's. As worn as this car is, in the right light it is still a beautiful car.
I've also taken possession of my late brother's 96 Firebird. It has been abused but is in better shape than the berlinetta.
So I will be looking for advice in repairing and restoring these cars. I will apologize now for my rambling "war stories" if I try to put my two cents in on a conversation.
Take care - jim

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I'm jnhuban,
I've owned a 82 berlinetta since day one. Sadly like it's owner it is in poor condition. I only keep it because of my emotional attachment. As you know 3rd generations are not as highly regarded as the first two generations but it was a refreshing change from the tired design of the later 2nd generation's. As worn as this car is, in the right light it is still a beautiful car.
I've also taken possession of my late brother's 96 Firebird. It has been abused but is in better shape than the berlinetta.
So I will be looking for advice in repairing and restoring these cars. I will apologize now for my rambling "war stories" if I try to put my two cents in on a conversation.
Take care - jim
Welcome to the site!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts