·
Registered
2,026 Posts
aw sweet they have camaro SS sound :lol:

you can make them all paly at once if you click sounds

·
Registered
173 Posts
"Instead of paying $500-$700 to improve the exhaust sound with an aftermarket Cat Back why not pay $159 and make your RX-8 sound like a 71' Hemi Cuda?"................. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
5,570 Posts
"Vroom Box is amazing. The sound is so convincing, I sometimes forget what I am driving!"

Alex

Alex is officially the biggest sucker/chode/idiot/dumbass in the world... :lol:

·
Registered
613 Posts
lmao who would actually buy all that shit and put it on a mini?lmfao!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
I'd buy it for sure. Put it on the honda civic setting and then turn it off when the ricers line up to race. I'd love to see the shock on there faces

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I'd buy it for sure. Put it on the honda civic setting and then turn it off when the ricers line up to race. I'd love to see the shock on there faces
:rofl:

this is hilarious. I might go for the GTO sound in my firebird... NOT! I like the nice scream that the 3800 makes... if I was going to do anything like this, I would get the shift sound from talladega nights.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I have something like that. It's called an LT1 and a Magnaflow cat-back. Sounds just like the real thing.

·
Premium Member
5,300 Posts
If anyone here says anything about it being "sorta cool", you will be permabanned.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
If anyone here says anything about it being "sorta cool", you will be permabanned.
awww but i wanted to put all of them on my car, that way it would sound like 20 cars are coming... lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts