Camaro Zone Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this 4th gen from a friend and he gave me a couple tires 21560r16 Cuz the back ones are 235 70 r16 and well.. they are mms from touching the trim. Would it be better to put em on the front Cuz they are 235s to and wait till I can just get wide tires for the back or should I just put em on the back. This is my first time owning a sports car so I wanna do things right

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Bought this 4th gen from a friend and he gave me a couple tires 21560r16 Cuz the back ones are 235 70 r16 and well.. they are mms from touching the trim. Would it be better to put em on the front Cuz they are 235s to and wait till I can just get wide tires for the back or should I just put em on the back. This is my first time owning a sports car so I wanna do things right
For traction and handling. You can have same width front and rear, but if you are going to have different width front and rear, then the wider ones should always be on the rear on a rear drive vehicle. Front wheel drive vehicles should be the same width front and rear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts